Recruitment and Interviewing A-Z (eBook)
A Practical eBook Guide to Recruitment & Interviewing for Multinational Corporations
Beginner in human resources or the director of a small and medium- sized enterprise, this book will guide you through the recruitment process.
It discusses the best practices used in corporate environments, and because of its pragmatic approach it can be used as a workbook.
This book answers the following questions:
- Where do I find quality personnel today?
- How do I write a solid job description?
- With the thousands of jobs posted online, and high prices for newspaper ads, where and how should I publish my ad?
- How do I know if someone has the right competencies, or how do I know if that person has potential for growth?
- What is industry best practice?
- Should I talk about salary, and when?
Buy the E-book version with Paypal
17.50€Add to cart
Tricks of the Trade – Paperback version
It takes a special set of skills to recruit a person to fill a specific job.
If you are in the position of finding such a person, you have a choice: hire someone (recruiter, headhunter, placement agency) to find a person for you, or develop the skills your self.
- This Guide will help you to do either. And, in either case, this guide will help you do the things you need to do, to specify the job you want to fill, even if you hire a professional.
- This guide will help you write a job description that can attract the person you are looking for.
- If you want to hire a professional recruiter, the Guide will help you pick one.
- It will help you place the job description in the places where the person you are looking for is looking.
- It will help you learn how to get the most out of interviewing candidates.
- It will help you ask the right questions during a candidate’s interview.
- It will help you distinguish between just asking questions about what a candidate knows and structuring the interview to find out the most about a candidate.
- It will help you distinguish in your own mind the difference between the hard skills a candidate needs to have to do the job and the soft skills that will result in the candidate being a productive asset to your company.
- It will help you distinguish between candidates who will get the job done, and candidates who have specific competencies that will add value to your company.
- Most importantly, it will teach you how to be more emotionally intelligent. People with well-developed emotional intelligence know a lot about people after talking to them for a short time.
If you are one of the lucky people who grew up with this ability, you probably don’t need all the information in this guide. We all have this ability. It comes with being human. The majority of us, however, don’t learn to use this ability. This guide will help you learn how to develop this skill.
For paperback version – Recruitment Book A-Z, Tricks of the Trade
Available on Management Boek